At Microsoft Ignite, Intel’s Anne Barker and Microsoft’s Michaela Sainato explain how Intel’s collaboration with Microsoft is solving some of today’s most pressing healthcare challenges with telehealth solutions. Telehealth is the distribution of health-related services via electronic information and telecommunication technologies.
In this article, the video segments cover some of the most compelling use cases for telehealth. Select the relevant segment based on how advanced your customer is in considering telehealth applications. The videos can be shared directly with customers to help them understand how Microsoft and Intel can help them improve access to healthcare while reducing costs. Included are links to relevant reading from Microsoft and Intel to help your customers plan their next steps.
Part 1: Delivering Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring
- Telehealth solutions help healthcare providers deliver the right care at the right time, center patient convenience, ease access to clinicians and lower costs throughout the process.
- Telehealth use cases including remote patient monitoring, tele-diagnostics and virtual consultations.
Share this video with your customers if:
- They want to reap the benefits of telehealth solutions but haven’t yet decided on the use case to pursue.
Part 2: How to Enable Remote Patient Monitoring with Edge Technology
- Microsoft Azure Stack Edge based on Intel® technology can help clinicians remotely monitor patients and respond quickly to their needs.
- Patients use a wearable or other edge device to gather relevant data on their medical conditions, which is sent digitally to their healthcare provider to review.
- Microsoft Azure Stack Edge running on Intel technology provides a single unified source of data locally. This can be synthesized and analyzed with data gathered in hospital or at other points on the patient’s care journey.
- The remote patient monitoring solution improves healthcare access and outcomes for patients, while allowing healthcare providers to more efficiently deliver treatments.
Share this video with your customer if:
- They are interested in using edge technology to deliver improved patient outcomes but anticipate challenges with analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Your customer is committed to offering remote patient monitoring but is unsure how to get started.
Microsoft Azure Stack Edge based on Intel technology, combined with edge devices, can help healthcare providers solve some of today’s most pressing healthcare challenges. To find out more, your customers can visit the Microsoft and Intel intelligent edge partner page.
As an early adopter of 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, Microsoft Azure is also continuing to unlock innovations for customers beyond edge computing. To learn more about how healthcare providers like University of California San Francisco (UCSF) have built confidential computing solutions on Intel® technology, check out this blog. If your customers could benefit from the full memory encryption and accelerated cryptographic performance that will come 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, share this blog with them.
Get in touch with your Intel account team to discuss the healthcare challenges your customers are facing and how Intel and Microsoft can help.