Here are some things you can check that can improve or fix your connectivity issues.
- Make sure that your computer is in range of the docking station. The maximum range for good connectivity is line-of-sight, about 4 feet (1.5 meters).
- Make sure that there is enough bandwidth for good connectivity. Try turning off one or more devices to see if connectivity improves. The following activities can reduce the strength of the connection:
- Connecting to a high-resolution monitor with 4K display.
- Copying large files to external storage devices.
- Attaching a large number of devices which are transferring data simultaneously.
A weak connection error message displays as you move out of range of the docking station. Move closer to the docking station to reconnect.
Contact your computer manufacturer if you still experience connectivity issues with your Intel Wireless Dock.
|Error messages for Intel® Wireless Docking|