How do I apply credit, update my email address, or make changes to my Intel® Education Study account?
To apply credit to your Intel® Education Study Account, perform the steps listed below:
- Go to Study.intel.com.
- At the upper-right corner of the website, click Sign In.
- Click on your name, and a drop-down menu will appear. Select Account Settings.
- Click the section you wish to update.
- Enter your changes and click Save.
What is in my Account Settings?
- Order History - displays all of your past purchase information in case you want to know when a rental expires or check the status of a purchase.
- My Credits - is where you can add credit and see what credit codes you have used or have available.
- To apply a credit, enter the coupon code in the Coupon field
- Click Apply Coupon to save the credit
- Name and School - is where you can update your current school information.
- Change Your Email - allows you to update the email associated with your account and login.
- Click on Change Your Email and make your changes
- Press the Save button to apply changes
- Change Your Password - gives you the option to change your login password.
- Billing Information - tells you what Credit Card is associated with your Intel® Education Study account and gives you the ability to change your card information. You'll need a US based credit card and billing address to purchase from the Intel® Education Study Bookstore.
- Communications - gives you the ability to turn on and off e-mail notifications from Intel® Education Study about special offers. You will still receive emails related to support and order confirmation.
- Devices - allows you rename your devices associated with your Intel® Education Study account.
If you have any questions or would like to change the name on the account, please contact Study Support at Intel®.