Intel and Microsoft Azure™
Intel and Microsoft collaborate closely to ensure that the Microsoft Azure* cloud computing platform is optimized for the latest Intel® technologies, delivering a broad portfolio of intelligent services.
- Azure Stack Edge*
- Cognitive Services*
- Machine Learning*
- Virtual Machines*
- Microsoft Visual Studio*
How to Get Started on Azure
Azure virtual machines (VMs) can be created through the Azure portal. This method provides a browser-based user interface to create VMs and their associated resources. This quickstart shows you how to use the Azure portal to deploy a virtual machine (VM) in Azure that runs Windows Server 2016. To see your VM in action, you then RDP to the VM and install the IIS web server.
- Choose Create a resource in the upper left-hand corner of the Azure portal.
- In the search box above the list of Azure Marketplace resources, search for and select Windows Server 2016 Datacenter, then choose Create.
- In the Basics tab, under Project details, make sure the correct subscription is selected and then choose to Create new resource group. Type myResourceGroup for the name.
- Get remaining instructions from here
Learn More & Contact
To learn more about Intel technologies for AI applications in the cloud, visit intel.ai or contact your Intel representative.
And for more information about the Microsoft AI capabilities, visit the following sites:
- Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Azure Machine Learning Services
- Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Microsoft DSVMs
- Azure Stack Edge
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for AI*
Questions on how your enterprise can leverage the Intel-Microsoft relationship to get started in the cloud with Intel architecture, contact email@example.com.
Interested in contributing to and learning more about Intel's optimized open-source ML/DL packages, frameworks and libraries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.