ขออภัย PDF นี้มีเฉพาะในรูปแบบที่ให้ดาวน์โหลดเท่านั้น
Server Board for Rack-Optimized Cloud and Data Center Deployments
Intel® Server Board S2400BB Product Family
Offering the highest price performance per watt for rack-optimized, energy conscious cloud and data center deployments
Based on the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400, the Intel® Server Board S2400BB features an energy efficient spread core design, 12V power input, and high efficiency voltage regulator components. Designed for rack-optimization, the Intel S2400BB Server Board is available in 1U or 2U server systems, which includes optimized fan speed control, ACPI S3* sleep state, and 80Plus* Platinum certified power supplies.
• Dual Intel Xeon processors E5-2400 95W max
• Up to two Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
• High efficiency voltage regulator
• Integrated quad 1 Gigabit Ethernet connectors
• 12 LR/U/R-DIMMs at up to 1600MT/s
• 2x PCI* Gen3 Super Slots (x16, x24)
• Efficient hot-pluggable 460W 80+ Gold or 750W 80+ Platinum power supplies
• Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® Trusted Platform Module header on board)
• Intel® Remote Management Module 4 included with most systems
• Unique spread core design
• Low watt dual Intel Xeon processors E5-2400
• Supports two Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
• 12 DIMMS on 6 memory channels
• Extensive I/O flexibility
For more information on Intel server solutions, visit intelserveredge.com.
For more information on Intel server products, visit intel.com/go/serverproducts.
For product specifications, visit ark.intel.com.
For regulatory information, visit intel.com/support/motherboards/server/sb/CS-032524.htm.
Read the full Server Board for Rack-Optimized Cloud and Data Center Deployments Product Brief.